Supporting Meli is a wonderful way to engage your employees and make a difference to our community’s children, young people and families in need.
Meli has a continuing focus on understanding unique local needs, to design and develop services that make a difference to our community.
To achieve this and to enhance our services, we know that success is founded on partnerships.
Meli’s approach is built upon forging meaningful relationships with corporates to achieve better outcomes for our community, now and into the future.
A partnership with the Meli allows your organisation to maximise your corporate, social and community goals, and demonstrate your commitment to advance the rights and wellbeing of children, young people and families in the Barwon region.
Becoming a corporate partner cements your place in a giving and compassionate community.
You will also enjoy:
- alignment with a trusted brand
- acknowledgment of your commitment
- communication to you and your employees as to the impact of your support
- employee engagement and volunteering opportunities
Contact Meli’s Manager Strategic Engagement on 03 5226 8900 or via email at email@example.com
All donations over $2 are tax deductible and are greatly appreciated. Your corporate donation helps Meli enhance services that make a difference to our community.
We deliver more than 90 specialist and targeted programs across:
- Kindergartens, playgroups and home-based education
- Early intervention support to address developmental delay in children under nine
- Family support and place-based parenting groups
- Family violence intervention for victim survivors and people using violence
- Youth services including homelessness support, youth justice, leaving care, school connectedness, alcohol & other drugs services
- Housing support and advocacy for families and adults
- Foster care and kinship care
- Emergency Relief
- Financial Counselling
- Individual and family counselling
- Gambler’s Help and problem gambling counselling
- Refugee and asylum seeker counselling and support and
- Employee counselling
Corporate fundraising is a way to engage and empower your employees to support the community. Whether you host an office social event or join a fun run, the options are endless and offer great team building opportunities.
To learn more about becoming a corporate supporter, please contact Meli’s Manager Strategic Engagement on 03 5226 8900 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.