At Meli, we believe in working together. We empower and support our employees to meet the changing needs and aspirations of our communities.
Our employees bring a wealth of passion, knowledge, experience and specialised skills that contribute to our vibrant culture.
The collaboration and innovation of our talented staff helps us to achieve our strategic aims:
- children have a good start in life;
- families are safe, loving and connected and;
- there is opportunity for everyone.
We are seeking values-driven people who are inspired to partner with us and make a difference.
Our investment in you
- Contemporary training and professional development
- Twenty days of paid family and domestic violence leave
- Three additional days of compassionate leave
- Sixteen weeks of paid primary caregivers leave and four weeks of paid partner leave
- Provisions for graduate teacher mentoring for provisionally registered teachers and mentors
- Fifteen days of personal/carer’s leave (pro-rata for part-time)
- Access to a funded Employee Assistance Program
Bethany welcomes people of any age, culture, religion, sex, gender, sexuality and ability.